Summary Tables for the Estimates of Appropriations 2017/18
Summary Tables provide a high-level perspective and comparative "ready reference" for all appropriations (annual, permanent and MYAs).
- Summary Tables for the Estimates of Appropriations 2017/18
- Published: 25 May 2017
- ISBN: 978-0-947519-98-8 (Online)
- Also published on the Treasury website.
The Summary Tables cover:
- the trends for all Votes - showing actual or estimated actual totals for the five years to 2016/17, Budget totals proposed for 2017/18 and estimated totals for the three financial years to 2020/21 with respect to each type of appropriation and of Crown revenue and capital receipts
- each appropriation type and total appropriations - showing final budgeted and estimated actual totals for 2015/16 and totals proposed for 2017/18 for each Vote
- multi category expenses and capital expenditure (MCAs)
- current-year revenue-dependent appropriations for each Vote
- multi-year appropriations by Vote, appropriation type and period
- capital injection authorisations for 2017/18, and
- types of Crown revenue and Crown capital receipts for 2016/17 and 2017/18 associated with each Vote.
For inclusion in the Summary Tables, MYAs are converted into actual or forecast amounts for each financial year.